Spending Close and Review
Data driven projects regularly exceed schedule and budget due to End user requirements are not in sync with Data Models.
Transforming application’s data into application independent data could be appropriate, however making Ready data is a challenge.
The supply chain auditing team of a large multinational monthly fetched data from multiple SAPs that were then processed locally, manually fixed, sent to category managers for further control and then consolidated into a Database silos used for the compilation of the Spending Review Tableau de Bord.
We Rethought Everything
Process has been completely reviewed using datonix in 3 months, obtaining the following results:
– Greatly reduced FTE effort to collect, adjust and review data
– TdB is now a Lean PDF report produced with 4 man/days
– Interactive Reports are provided to users on multiple devices.
– Completely reshaped content and homogeneous reports format.
– Automatic generation and archiving of reviewed data for reference
Material records (x 1000)
Order records (x 1,000)
Faster and better
Now customer works with very fresh and consistent data
Tableau de Bord is now produced using datonix Automatic Story Telling and exchanged using ANDI, the datonix WordPress interface
Materials and suppliers dedups are a far remembering, machine learning based recognition of similar attributes improves data quality
- Cost Saving per review 80%
- Elapsed Saving per review 52%
- Overall readers increase 75%
- Monthly new subscribers 60%
results were amazing